- What is a white hole?
- a hypothetical celestial object which expands outwards from a space–time singularity and emits energy, in the manner of a time-reversed black hole.
- Which is a largest star?
- This red supergiant star has a radius of 950-1200 times the size of the Sun, and would engulf the orbit of Jupiter if placed in our Solar System. But that’s nothing. The largest known star is VY Canis Majoris; a red hypergiant star in the Canis Major constellation, located about 5,000 light-years from Earth.
- What is a age of Universe?
- This information helps astronomers determine the age of the universe. Age may only be a number, but when it comes to the age of the universe, it’s a pretty important one. According to research, the universe is approximately13.8 billion years old.
- Is pluto a planet?
- Pluto was known as the smallest planet in the solar system and the ninth planet from the sun. Today, Pluto is called a “dwarf planet.” A dwarf planet orbits the sun just like other planets, but it is smaller. A dwarf planet is so small it cannot clear other objects out of its path.
- Why stars twinkle?
- As it makes objects in space so much harder to see. Stars twinkle, I mean scintillate, because as light passes down through a volume of air, turbulence in the Earth’s atmosphere refracts light differently from moment to moment.
- What is life cycle of star?
- Outlined below are the many steps involved in a stars evolution, from its formation in a nebula, to its death as a white dwarf or neutron star. A nebula is a cloud of gas (hydrogen) and dust in space.
- Which is the hottest time of the day?
noonAnswer: The hottest time of the day is around 3 p.m. Heat continues building up after noon, when the sun is highest in the sky, as long as more heat is arriving at the earth than leaving. By 3 p.m. or so, the sun is low enough in the sky for outgoing heat to be greater than incoming.
- What is color of venus?
- Comment is your answer contradict with above answers.